The developers needed a few days to the fix issues in OnePlus Nord’s Android 11 update, which was paused due to bug reports coming in. A hotfix is now rolling out to all Nord owners – both those who have the original Android 11 update installed and those who do not.
The new update’s firmware version is 126.96.36.199 and the changelog is almost the same as that of the original release. The key additions to the log are Optimized power consumption to increase battery life, Fixed the known issues and Improved system stability.
image credit)” width=”207″ height=”460″ src=”https://fdn.gsmarena.com/imgroot/news/21/03/oneplus-nord-android11-update-hotfix/popup/-207/gsmarena_001.jpg”>
image credit)” width=”207″ height=”460″ src=”https://fdn.gsmarena.com/imgroot/news/21/03/oneplus-nord-android11-update-hotfix/popup/-207/gsmarena_002.jpg”>
image credit)” width=”207″ height=”460″ src=”https://fdn.gsmarena.com/imgroot/news/21/03/oneplus-nord-android11-update-hotfix/popup/-207/gsmarena_003.jpg”>
A hotfix is rolling out for OnePlus Nord’s Android 11 update
It sounds like all the reported bugs have been squashed. The update started rolling out only a few hours ago, it may take a few days before you see the notification. So far the users that did receive the update have reported no further issues.
Below is the revised changelog in full. You can follow the Source link to the OnePlus Forum for more details.
- Update to Android 11 version
- The brand new UI design brings you a more comfortable experience with various optimizations of details
- Optimized the stability of some third-party apps and improved experience
- Optimized power consumption to increase battery life
- Fixed the known issues
- Improved system stability
- Ambient Display
- Newly added Insight clock style, a joint creation with Parsons School of Design. It will change according to the phone usage data (Go to: Settings – Customization – Clock on ambient display)
- Newly added the Canvas always-on display, which can extract the subject’s outline from any photo and display it on your lock screen (Go to: Settings – Customization – Wallpaper – Canvas – Choose photo preview and it can be generated automatically)
- Dark Mode
- Added the shortcut key for Dark Mode, pull down the quick setting to enable.
- Now supporting automatically turn on feature & customize time range. (Go to: Settings – Display – Dark Mode – Turn on automatically – Automatically enable from sunset to sunrise / Custom time range)
- Brand new shelf UI
- Newly added a weather widget with smarter animation effect
- Newly added the Story feature, which can automatically create the weekly stories by using your local photos and videos
- Optimized the loading speed to improve the image preview experience